Named as one of the 11 Best Wineries in the World by Men’s Journal, Top 10 Winery Restaurants in the Nation by USA TODAY (2 time recipient) and three time Central Coast Winery of the Year recipient, CASS Winery, is a boutique and premium producer located on the east side of Paso Robles. Our tasting room and cafe are open daily from 11:00am – 5:00pm and features our award-winning, 100% estate wines and farm-to-table fresh fare.
In addition to our café, we also house a full-service event and catering department and host a plethora of onsite and offsite occasions including Winery Events, Luncheons, Private Events and Weddings.
Our winery is family owned and operated and growing quickly!
Who we are looking to add to our kitchen “family”:
A dedicated and enthusiastic Prep Cook; someone that is passionate about food, has a “can do” attitude and enjoys working with people. A friendly and positive demeanor is a must!
Our team works well as a collaborative unit and our ideal candidate is, likewise, team-focused and team-oriented! You must be willing to “pull their weight” with all duties.
• Prepare and portion food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications
• Prepare appropriate amounts of all hot menu item plates
• Assume 100% responsibility for quality of food products served
• Consistently understand and comply with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, kitchen rules, policies and procedures
• Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to ensure a smooth service period
• Maintain a clean and sanitary workstation area including tables, shelves, oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty
• Must be 18+ years of age
• Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel at all times
• Ability to be a strong team player and get along well with co-workers
• Be physically able to lift, reach, bend, stoop, use hands to finger, handle, feel or cut with a knife and lift up to 40 pounds regularly
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
• Must be available to work weekends
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
-Professional appearance and demeanor
-Engaging, hospitality focused, and motivated individuals with a desire to learn
-1+ year of table side, restaurant serving experience.
-Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
-Exude a warm and sincere approach to guest service
-Strong team oriented mindset
- Customer attentiveness
- Greeting customers promptly & warmly
- Going above and beyond to reach customer satisfaction
- Table side service
- Taking orders
- Delivering food
- Executing wine tastings
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Clearing tables
- Answering Cafe phone
- Opening, closing, and side work duties
- Stocking & cleaning
- Operation of a POS system and cash handling with attention to detail
- Wine sales and Wine Club sign-ups
- Ability to memorize menu and drink items
- Remain knowledgeable of all menu items
- Must be able to work weekends
- 21 or older
- Able to stand & walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Current food handler card (or willing to obtain within first 30 days of employment
- 6-8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Employee discounts
- Competitive hourly pay
- Wine club bonuses
Looking for individuals who have high energy paired with great customer service to work part time in our Events and Catering Department.
Job includes setup/breakdown, serving, and bartending for weddings & private events. This is a good position for someone looking for extra work and wants to get involved in the wine and hospitality industry. There is room for growth for the right person.
We are a boutique winery and vineyard located on the east side of Paso Robles. Our tasting room also includes a cafe which offers a full menu of food and wine pairings daily 11am-5pm. We also have an Event and Catering Department which caters to a variety of occasions. Our winery is family owned and operated and growing fast. We’re looking for individuals with a strong background in service and hospitality with focus on exceeding customer expectations.
• This position is part-time (3-5 days a month)
• Must be available Saturdays (If not, do not apply.)
• 21+ Years of age
• Current Food Handler Card
• Excellent wine knowledge
• Full service catering experience
• Beer knowledge
• Comfortable opening wine and beer
• Can work quickly with an OUTGOING and positive attitude
• Strong team-oriented mindset
• Quick learner
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to maintain a positive attitude and friendly demeanor
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Able to stand, walk for extended periods of time