Congratulations on your engagement! We look forward to assisting you in planning your special day. Our venue offers indoor and outdoor locations and provides a rustic atmosphere surrounded by 145 acres of vines. We include the use of our facility, overnight accommodations, shuttle transportation (including our vintage car), DJ services and much more!! With on-site wedding coordination and catering we aspire to make this the perfect day!
Your Venue Rental Includes the Following Perks:
- Wedding day venue from 4-10pm
- Seperate ceremony & reception site
- 2 night stay in Cass guesthouse on property. Sleeps 6 and can be used for day-of getting ready
- Use of Cass 1947 Chrysler Windsor limo for bride transportation to ceremony site and end of evening
- Shuttle services for your guests from North County hotels
- DJ Services for 6 hours (chose from 8 trained DJ's from local company)
- Use of (20) 72” round tables, chairs and linens. Tables seat 8-10 guests
- Setup of tables, chairs, linens and table settings
- One hour of rehearsal time prior to your wedding day
- Site coordinator for day of event
- 20% off all wine purchases throughout the event, extended to the guests (if Cass Wine Club Member prior to wedding day)
- The use of our classically trained chef to assist in menu design as well as day of execution for your special event
The Oak Tree
Situated in the heart of the vineyard under a 200 year old heritage oak tree. This area offers the picturesque and ideal location for wedding ceremonies.
Our library room is perfect for those seeking an intimate dining experience. Elegant lighting and a King's table makes it a perfect gathering. Our Cellar room can host up to 32 guests.
Barrel Room & Veranda
Our NEW barrel room is a modern and elegant space nestled in the heart of our vineyard. It's covered wrap-around veranda provides a perfect escape from the elements, while still offering a breathtaking view of the surrounding hills, vines, and oak trees. The lighting and acoustics inside the barrel room provide a great location for a live band and dancing. Maximum seating 200 guests.
Enjoy your reception and cocktail hour under an oak tree surrounded by our vineyard. An outdoor bar ad farmhouse style tables create a very rustic experience. Maximum seating 200 guests.
Questions about wedding venue availability and details? Please contact our Weddings and Private Event Manager; Michelle Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 805.239.1730 ext 121