Coming Soon to Cass Winery
Geneseo Inn Features
- Constructed of recycled steel shipping containers; locally available building materials and structural systems
- Natural exterior elements of glass, wood and corten, accented by shades of the vineyard. Interior flooring, decking and ceiling finishes integrate elements of the earth while utilizing natural and locally available materials into the architecture.
- Ultra-modern amenities and appliances
- Elevated vineyard views from private bedroom decks
- Farm education program and guest experiences; vineyard tours, wine seminars, cooking classes, beekeeping
- Covered parking
- All room types have an ADA option
- 12' high, natural daylight and ventilated central lighting spaces
- Common gathering areas in serene surroundings
- Gourmet breakfast served daily with fresh baked artisan pastries accompanied with a chef inspired signature item
Follow the Progress of the Geneseo Inn - Click Here
Farm Education & Leisure Experiences at the Geneseo Inn - Click Here
At Cass Winery maintaining the agricultural roots of Paso Robles is an essential part of the business and it is from that commitment that our Farm Education experiences were born. Everyone who stays at the Geneseo Inn has the opportunity to take advantage to educate themselves about what makes Paso Robles & Cass Winery so unique. From a relaxing stroll or invigorating ride through the vineyard to educational or private wine tasting experiences to exploring your “inner farmer” making your own apple cider or delving into the intriguing world of beekeeping and harvesting honey from a Cass hive.
For more information, contact: TheInn@casswines.com