It is the primary intent of this policy to protect our customers against any loss during shipment brought about by Cass Winery, its employees or those entrusted to deliver its products. If a purchased product is mailed or shipped and is lost in transit, Cass Winery will replace the product on completion of a trace. If the product is no longer available, or if the purchaser requests, Cass Winery will refund the full amount paid.
For mailed or shipped orders, a full refund will be given for any bottles broken in transit, as Cass Winery takes full responsibility for safe packaging. Claims should be made within one week of receipt of product. If the purchaser prefers, Cass Winery will replace such product at no cost, providing that it is still available.
Cass Winery strives to produce quality wines for its customers. Wine quality can sometimes be subject and dependent on conditions out of our control. If a wine is believed to be "unacceptable," Cass Winery may offer replacement or refund after our own chemical and sensory analysis supports that opinion and if all of the following conditions are met:
1. The bottle was purchased within the previous year in the United States.
2. The bottle was never subjected to temperature extremes (below minus 30’F or above 80'F).
3. Cass Winery is notified by phone or email within 24 hours of the bottle being opened. See the Visit Us page for address, phone and email information.
4. No more than 25% of the content has been consumed.
5. The bottle is resealed with a suitable closure such, packed in a box with appropriate material to prevent breakage, and returned via Expedited Parcel Post within 2 days of opening, along with proof of purchase and name, address and phone number of the purchaser.
Site Policy, Modifications & Severability
Cass Winery reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition
We may contract with third party marketing companies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect non-personal information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use non-personal information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. These targeted advertisements may appear on other websites that you visit. The anonymous information is collected through the use of technology such as Cookis and Web Beacons, which are industry standard. No personally Identifiable Information ("PII") is collected in this process.