Congratulations on your engagement! We look forward to assisting you in planning your special day. Our venue offers indoor and outdoor locations and provides a rustic atmosphere surrounded by 145 acres of vines. We include the use of our facility, guesthouse and vintage car for our wedding couples. With on-site wedding coordination and catering we aspire to make this the perfect day!
Your Venue Rental Includes the Following Perks:
- Wedding day venue from 5-10pm
- Seperate Ceremony & Reception site
- 2 night stay in Cass guesthouse on property. Sleeps 6 and can be used for day of getting ready
- Use of Cass 1947 Chrysler limo for bride transportation to ceremony site and end of evening
- Inferno Heaters
- Use of (12) 60” round tables and 12 Farmhouse "wooden rectangle tables." Tables seat 8-10 guests
- Set up of tables and chairs
- 1 hour of rehearsal time prior to your wedding day
- Site coordinator for day of event (Different from Day of Wedding Coordinator)
- 20% off all wine purchases throughout the event, extended to the guests (30% off wine for wedding day if Cass Wine Club Member prior to wedding day)
- The use of our classically trained chef to assist in menu design as well as day of execution for your special event
The Oak Tree
Situated in the heart of the vineyard under a 200 year old heritage oak tree. This area offers the picturesque and ideal location for wedding ceremonies.
Our library room is perfect for those seeking an intimate dining experience. Elegant lighting and a King's table makes it a perfect gathering. Our library room can host up to 20 guests.
Concert & Banquet Hall
Our barrel room is a wonderful space that may be used for a elegant dinner. The lighting and acoustics provide a great location for a live band and dancing. Maximum seating 64-80 guests.
Enjoy your reception and cocktail hour under an oak tree surrounded by our vineyard. An outdoor bar and the surrounding vineyard creates a very rustic experience. Maximum seating 200 guests.
Questions about wedding venue availability and details? Please contact our Event Manager; Michelle Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 805.239.1730 ext 121